Mobifon Communications Ltd believes that your data is both precious and valuable. With that in mind, we have implemented strong data privacy and security safeguards to ensure that your information is protected to the best extent possible. This policy outlines the nature of the data that we collect, how we use it and the safeguards we put in place to protect it.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or wish to request access to the data we hold on you.
We’re committed to your data privacy and security. As such we give you these promises:
- We will only collect data about you that is relevant and necessary.
- Your data will only be held on systems that meet compliance standards.
- Your data will only be accessed by those who need it and we will minimise the amount of data that is processed, wherever possible.
- We won’t share or sell your data to any third party unless
1. You have agreed,
2. We are required to share it by law, or
3. We need to fulfil our service commitments to you through a third party that meets our own privacy standards.
- We will always remember that it is your personal data, not ours. As such, we will ensure complete transparency and openness with you.
- We respect your rights as outlined in the next section and will respond to all requests promptly.
You have the following rights over any data Mobifon Communications Ltd holds about you:
- Right to object to processing at any time
- Right to opt out of marketing at any time
- Right to have inaccurate data corrected
- Right to erasure of personal data from our database
- Right to export of personal data
We collect information about you in two key ways:
- Passive – you give us information on our website, email us, call us, meet one of us at events or meetings or approach us on social media
- Proactive – this is data about you that we may hold from referrals, resellers or proactive marketing activity
We use automated analytics and tracking systems for email, document management and marketing activities so that we can protect and optimise our service and deliver relevant marketing.
We try and minimise the personal data held on you. Typically, this is restricted to:
- Your personal contact details – email address, phone numbers, business related social media page e.g. LinkedIn, the source of your data and a legal reason for the holding of your information
- Your company details – as above but also company address, website and other public held information including credit rating and invoicing details if relevant
- Transmitted information – such as emails, texts, messaging, phone call information and recordings, voice mails, email, meeting notes and document tracking information
We make it policy not to connect any social media feeds or store any social media you may post to our systems, with the exception of private messages.
These cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than what you choose to share.
When you use our website for the first time, or 30 days after your last visit you will find the following permissions banner appear:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more.
Data is stored on encrypted systems on-premise and on hosted cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google GSuite, in transit and at rest. Some data will either be in UK and EU data centres or on US based servers that are covered by Privacy Shield Agreements. We regularly review suppliers for data security compliance, to ensure your data is safe and track where your data is held.
We use your data to market to you, fulfil contractual arrangements or for agreed purposes. Calls may be recorded for information holding, quality and training purposes. Our email, document management and website analytics are used for information purposes and to track breaches of copyright. All our processes are mapped and are subject to various internal policies to ensure that your data privacy and security.
Our data retention policy is as follows:
- 36 months for any prospect marketing data (unless responded to by the data subject in which case 36 months from the last contact)
- 36 months following the end of any Service Agreement with a client
- 36 months for all supplier, reseller or other contacts, from point of last contact
All the above are carried out during the nearest data review which are typically carried out annually.
Every marketing email sent from Mobifon Communications Ltd allows you to opt out of receiving emails from us. This will not be the case for emails sent for the purpose of fulfilling any contractual arrangements.
You can also send us an email to email@example.com and request to opt out, view, export or delete your data.
If you request for your data to be deleted, your name and email address will be added to an exceptions list and all other data removed.
We will never share or sell your personal data for marketing purposes with third parties.
We will only share information where agents, resellers or suppliers are involved in the delivery of your service. In such cases, we will first try and anonymise the data, or minimise it to the fullest extent possible.
Our website and other materials sent to you may contain links to other third party websites. Mobifon Communications Ltd are not responsible for the content or your data privacy on these sites.
Iqbal Sembi is responsible for maintaining and implementing the Privacy Statement and Policy on behalf of Mobifon Communications Ltd. He carries out an annual review of the policy to verify it is in effective operation.